THE TRUCK IS OFFICIALLY OURS
On Tuesday I walked into the credit union and handed over a final payment of $303.93.
I feel pride in my accomplishment. And I feel overwhelmed that it all begins again with MY car this week.
But -
ITHINKICANITHINKICANITHINKICAN.
And in a few months, Chuck and I will no longer look like homeless people with holes in our clothes.
It will be awesome.
Thanks to my cute hubby for putting up with my "PAYING OFF THE CARS" obsession. (To the point where I don't even want him to buy anything... release those reigns, Ames!) He's a keeper.
2 comments:
Way to go, Amy! That is awesome!
AWESOME!!!! I totally can relate and know how awesome it feels to pay off debt. When we had moved here to AZ, we decided that we wanted to pay off all of our unsecured debt which came to all little over 24K. That was mostly college. We were able to pay it all off in 10 months. Jonathan worked three jobs, while I babysat kids. We were a well oiled machine. It felt great and I know that you guys will benefit long term and be ten times better off by sacrificing now...keep up the hard work:-)
Post a Comment