Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

Been gone for about three weeks now...

#1: HOME. I love home.
#2: Sister: It was a good week for my Biffy. Thankful for blessings.
#3: Friends, Food, West: Had a FANTASTIC vacay to West Yellowstone, the Playmill, Yellowstone Park, Island Park, and Jackson Hole last week. Wonderful people. Beautiful memories.
#4: Lambert- I have a deep and abiding love for this little lion:



And while we're on the subject of Disney shorts:





Can you tell what Chuck and I have been doing this weekend???

#5: Rawr! : Spent some time with the Beast this week.

He still turns into the prince at the end...

#6: Tony Awards: I love me some theatre nerd-om with fellow nerds. Tis a great night for food, fun, and * BROADWAY! *


#7: Weddings: Three weddings in the next 2 and a half months. Brandy, Kaitlyn, and Justin. And I am doing fantastic gifts. Something I would love to have. Yep. Weddings. I love them.

#8: Mac-N-Cheese: Crockpot gourmet style. Forget any kind of "eating healthy," but geez it's divine.

#9: Clean: The office of our house is my dumping ground. I cleaned it. And I am proud to say that this blog is coming to you via a DESK! I am awesome.

#10: Snack: Chips and salsa.

MWAH.

1 comment:

Bacchus Family said...

We named our son's stuffed lion Lambert.