Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anniversary Happies - Sunday Sunshine






#1: ONE YEAR! Thursday marks ONE YEAR for me and Chuck. Time flies.

(And I am onto y'all again... Comments: "Ah! Congrats! A year! Time to start procreating."

#2: Being an Adult: I've spent the week home/auto insurance shopping. Therefore, my head has been full of inspiring jingles... "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there." "Bear River Mutual, where values count." "American Family Insurance" Get. Them. Out.

For all of you: Who do you find has the best rates for home/auto insurance? It definitely pays to use the same company for both, I'm just curious of the experiences y'all have had with various companies.

#3: LDS Journal: I think this has been on my list for the last two weeks. Here it is again. I love it. I am so happy that I'm writing again!

#4: Lucky Charms: So good, but so bad.

#5: Golfing: No. I don't golf. But I bought a little kiddo golf set at Wal-Mart for $5 and used it for Singing Time in Primary today. Great fun.

#6: Green: My grass is starting to turn. Spring is coming.

#7: Quote of the Week: "Riding bikes makes our love grow stronger." My husband cracks me up. Oh, you make me laugh, my dear.

#8: Organized: My office has become my dumping ground. Anything that doesn't have a "place" gets dumped on the desk, on the floor, on a bookshelf- you know, wherever. Yesterday I organized. I through out old coupons. I REALLY enjoyed the shredder. Productive. Loved it.

#9: Friends: I love our friends. I LOVE Office Night and date nights and just sitting around chatting with our people. It makes me feel happy. Very happy.

#10: Personal Heat: Ha. I love my little space heater. Our main level tends to be a little chilly, so I've taken to putting this heater near me wherever I am. I am always warm. I like that.

The end. Life is good.

5 comments:

Steve and Heather Jaussi said...

Oh my, it has already been a year and I still haven't met Chuck! I am so happy for you Amy. You're beautiful couple.

Karlene said...

Hated State Farm. Love Bear River! And love my Luckys! yum!

Karlene said...

oops. And happy 1st aniversary! woo hoo!

Rebekah said...

I believe we have Bear River right now. We found out about them years ago through my brother and have loved them ever since. Oh and Happy Anniversary too!:)

Jami said...

My mother-in-law works for Bear River, so we've always used them. We have loved them!