Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Down to FOUR


Jacob. (Not speaking of the Twilight sort this time...)

Seriously? This is getting pathetic. Sigh.

And yet I still watch. And I still love every second. Perhaps it is I who is pathetic.

Well, as of tonight you're down to four. I'm not surprised at the four who are still there, I mean REALLY, did you THINK that we, your audience, would actually believe that you'd even think twice about sending Corrie home after that awkward as all get out date you had with her on this episode? I was cringing the whole time. And I liked Corrie. Too darn bad. (And PS: The clips at the end of the episode showed the Corrie that Jake needed to see... where was that chick when she was out with him!?!?)

Continuing on:

Do you like girls who chew on their nails while you have intimate talks? Ikk. Maybe that's why Gia always has a band-aid on her finger. Those hangnails have got to hurt!

You really thought Vienna looked sexy that night she came into your bed? Bleh. She is yucky. Have I mentioned that before? And that rose ceremony look was... uh... I have no words.

Ali is cute. I sure wish that she wouldn't have gone crazy half way through the season.

And Tenley. Tenley Tenley. I still like you the best. You're genuine, vulnerable, and sticky sweet. And sometimes you drink Coke while the other girls alcohol their way into oblivion...

Sometimes I wish I didn't know how the season ended... but I just can't help myself. I'm a "read the end of the book first" kind of girl.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I liked Corrie, too. :( Ali, meh. Gia, meh. Vienna? YUCK!

Tenley is my fave, too.

Harper said...

I vote for Tenley.

Jake needs to run Vienna down with his plane.