Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

And here it is... the SUNSHINE of my week...



My Sophie COULD have looked like this... in blue...BUT... it doesn't. Not even close.

#1: We are not dead. Or even injured. Not even a bit of whiplash. The car is even pretty much ok. We didn't have to drive till three AM. We got a full night's sleep. I am looking on the bright side. Happies. Happies. Happies.

(The darker side of this story is that we got rear ended in Vegas on Saturday night and the people took off so we're stuck paying a $500 deducitible to fix my poor Sophie who has an injured bumper. And dangit, people, I want those punks who took off to buy me a new "BYU Aumni" plate holder! Urgh!) Thanks for nothing, dorks. Sigh.

#2: I get to sing and dance this coming week. If my body will allow it. I've been sick sick SICK for the last three days and there is no sign of it going away. Heeeelllllp.

#3: The Cheesecake Factory. I love that place. It is SO bad for me, yet I love it so.

#4: Tomorrow is massage day. Yay.

#5: We got paid on Friday. I'm thankful for paydays.

#6: BEST. TISSUES. EVER.

#7: Long, lazy days at home in bed. I had a few of those this week as I was TRYING to prevent the cold I knew was coming. Sigh...

#8: The Bachelor is on tomorrow.

#9: I had a fun weekend putting faces with the names of Chuck's relatives. Met a lot of new people this weekend. Weddings. I love how they bring people together.

#10:
Tonight a kitty, one that looked quite similar to the one pictured above (Thank you Google "grey and white cat" image search!), ran into our house when Chuck answered the door to let in the home teacher!!! He/She (I didn't look...) walked right in and made herself at home on my lap. He/She purred and cuddled and enjoyed a long love session, and then I let said cat out back into the dark and cold winter night. Sigh.

Chuck didn't even sneeze. AND he picked the kitty up and everything.

I want a kitty, Husband. Valentines Day is in two weeks...

I named the he/she Sally.

#11: At the Vegas wedding ( TEMPLE WEDDING- totally legit- HA HA) this weekend, I met several of my "blog stalkers"! Hi Blog Stalker friends!!!! :-)

I think that's all. I'm gonna go read some more Eclipse...

"Edward, there's no point to forever without you. I wouldn't want one day without you."

Thanks, Bella. Bwah ha ha ha ha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Edward, Edward ... forget Edward! I'm still in the Jacob camp

Amy said...

Oh I love you! Glad to hear you are ok. I always enjoy hearing about your 'bright side' of life:)
Loves!

Tiff said...

Kitties are cute, but overrated.

Get a dog, I say.... or, better yet! Get a baby! :D

Oh, and P.S. make fun of Edward/Bella all you want. You know you imagine yourself there!

Stephanie Behling said...

Vegas drivers are totally crazy. And have you ever heard of a kitty allergy bath? My mother-in-law sprays this stuff on her cat every week and she doesn't suffer at all. I love cats! My 17 year old cat died this week, so sad. She has been living with my mom and dad her whole life, cause I've never lived anywhere I could have one. Maybe someday.