Sunday, November 01, 2009

Southern Style Sunday Sunshine

Happies of This Week:

1. Dear Sky Mall: Thanks for entertaining me for several hours in the last few days. I now know that if I ever need slippers with lights on the toes, that I can purchase them from your handy dandy, coffee stained catalog.


Oh, and if I ever need a neck rest that looks like a real kitty, I'll give you a call. However, I wish you would feature that item in your online catalog so I could show my readers. Fix that, please.

2. I spent the day working with great people and extremely talented vocalists. Great day.

3. I'm very blessed to have some very generous people in my life. Thanks to those of you who are making this Southern experience as cost efficient as possible. I'm still a newlywed and I THOROUGHLY appreciate your kindness. :-)

4. I had a FANTASTIC time at the salon the other day. Thank heaven for scissors and hair dye! (And PS: I never thought I would be "that kind" of girl- who dyed her hair and kind of obsessed over it... well... here I am... and I am HAPPY that I'm no longer as content with my dead mouse colored blonde hair). It's just an expensive habit... which is WHY I hadn't had it done in NINE MONTHS!!!

5. The change away from Daylight Savings makes me happy. Standard time reminds me that the holidays are on their way!

6. I'm being reminded of my single days tonight... roommates at Break the Fast and a CES fireside... I'm hanging out here listening to the broadcast. It's great. And it makes me happy. I'm just enjoying it in a different capacity than I did when I lived in Orlando. Ha.

7. My sister has received a number of tender mercies and blessings in her life this week, but she is in need of a great deal more. Could you please include her in your prayers? The pregnancy has encountered some major complications... That would give me more reasons for "Sunshine" this coming week. :-)

8. I love my house. I do. And I am so thankful for my cute husband for buying it for us.

9. I still love my wedding ring. Always will.

10. Cereal is my favorite food. Besides pizza.

11. Had a Red Mango Monday with my Kallie Ann on Monday. And I got to see my Playmill lady Bronwyn (who I still see as an 11 year old... yikes...) on Friday. She's all grown up now and getting ready for her first semester at BYU-I.

. . . So there ya go. Hope y'all have a great week. Stay tuned for more randoms. I feel like I am losing readers.

Gotta come up with some good posts soon!

3 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

We sure will keep your sister in our prayers:-) My mom told me a little of what happened, I think I might just call her right now to see what's going on:-/ I hope she and the baby are ok!
I love your sunshine posts! The seem to always keep things in perspective and positive:-) Keep em' coming:-)

Kallie Olson said...

:) Red Mango Monday :) Love it! But of course I have more stories for you! Are we going to be able to do that this month or will you be gone most of it??

Melissa said...

Hope biff is ok. I hate complications...they make life so complicated. Hang in there! I want to visit soon and go snuggle Aub's new little man...we should go together.