
1. HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS to me and "The Boy!" Does life always goes this fast??? It's tripping me out.
2. One week from tonight I'll be back in Orlando getting ready for another "20+" show.
3. I re-did my blog this weekend. That's happy because I had the time to do it. Not like my life is all that busy in the first place, but I know that if I've taken time to redo my blog, things must be pretty simple right now. It feels nice.
4. VERY SOON is when I'll be on the glorified boat ride. BRING. IT. ON.
5. I've discovered Kroger brand yogurt from Smiths. I used to be EXTREMELY faithful to Yoplait, UNTIL I found out that the dang stuff contains high fructose corn syrup (as it's second ingredient!!!) What the?? Ugh. So I have found that this lovely Smiths brand contains milk and fruit as its top ingredients. Thank you, Smiths. I've always loved you.
6. Got to meet our little niece Skye this weekend. Cute lil thing was born six weeks early and got to come home last week. Love her!
7. DISNEYLAND: Great trip. I'll post pictures soon. I think this should be called "THE MONTH OF DISNEY." Chuck and I are spending way too much time with THE MOUSE this month.
8. Kensie turns TWO on Friday! I got her a FANTASTIC gift. Thank you, Costco.
9. Getta go see Little Shop of Horrors on Tuesday. My dear "Chrinstian" is the star. Happiness.
10. I kinda CAN NOT WAIT for January. I need me some "Bachelor."
11. Biff finds out her kind of baby on Tuesday. The brat isn't gonna tell me until FRIDAY. Sheesh. Boy or girl? Votes?
12. Chuck is snuggly lately. Thank heaven. It's cold.
13. I'm starting to see my abs. I know that sounds vain and obsessive, but I am beyond happy about it. Thank you, Layer of Fat, for finally starting to disappear. It's only taken 28 years...
14. This stuff called LEMI SHINE is a lifesaver when you have hard water. I have a great appreciation for it and it, yes, makes me happy.
15. I'm going to bed early! For the first time in weeks I'm getting to bed before 11. Night, folks!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Sunday Sunshine- Late Night Edition
Posted by
Amy
at
12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wait 'til you starting having kids.... life goes even faster (and so will those abs.... go away... I mean).
You guys were at Disneyland?! Like, 10 minutes away from my house, Disneyland?! Lame.
I'm going to try that LEMI Shine. Is it expensive? Our dishes look atrocious when they come out of the dishwasher...
Wait 'til you starting having kids.... life goes even faster (and so will those abs.... go away... I mean).
You guys were at Disneyland?! Like, 10 minutes away from my house, Disneyland?! Lame.
I'm going to try that LEMI Shine. Is it expensive? Our dishes look atrocious when they come out of the dishwasher...
It's not TOO expensive... It's GREAT. We had MAJOR problems with our dishes after the dishwasher when we first moved in. Lemi Shine has solved them all!!! (I should be running a commercial here...) I just get it by the dishwasher detergent at Wal-Mart for about $3.50 or so. I added a pic to the post so you can see what it looks like. :-)
You are so funny! And you have so fat on that body of yours so just be quiet.
I get to see you this weekend!!!!! Please send me a reminder text because I will forget the airline. or the time. or something
Hahaha Guess what!!! From all the running I've been doing I'm starting to see abs as well! (I've always had a slight 2 pack, but now it's more definition and going on to a 4 pack! woot!) Go us!
Post a Comment