Is there a childbirth doll on its way too???
Malia has occasionally grabbed one of her dolls and pretended to breastfeed it "like Mommy & Cece." Although, she puts it up to her bellybutton...... maybe that's why I don't see this doll as taboo as some do./shrugTrust me, Amy, breastfeeding and childbirthing are apples & oranges.
I don't necessarily see it as TABOO, I used to pretend to breastfeed when I played house as a kid. I am just wondering who thought of it...
that is a little weird and I am all about the whole breastfeeding thing. I still wouldn't purchase this.
Is it European? I'm guessing it's European...... it's gotta' be European.
Yep. From Spain.
as someone who's nursed three kids and watched her sons pretend to nurse toys, I still think it's weird.I'm so glad that this was my first comment on your blog.-Liz Bennett
Ok, so Nathan grabs my breast pads while I'm feeding Abi and puts them up his shirt. He's even tried to "feed Abi like Mommy". This doll would be a really bad thing at my house!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Malia has occasionally grabbed one of her dolls and pretended to breastfeed it "like Mommy & Cece." Although, she puts it up to her bellybutton...
... maybe that's why I don't see this doll as taboo as some do.
/shrug
Trust me, Amy, breastfeeding and childbirthing are apples & oranges.
I don't necessarily see it as TABOO, I used to pretend to breastfeed when I played house as a kid. I am just wondering who thought of it...
that is a little weird and I am all about the whole breastfeeding thing. I still wouldn't purchase this.
Is it European? I'm guessing it's European...
... it's gotta' be European.
Yep. From Spain.
as someone who's nursed three kids and watched her sons pretend to nurse toys, I still think it's weird.
I'm so glad that this was my first comment on your blog.
-Liz Bennett
Ok, so Nathan grabs my breast pads while I'm feeding Abi and puts them up his shirt. He's even tried to "feed Abi like Mommy". This doll would be a really bad thing at my house!
Post a Comment