August 9-16, 2009
Sunday. Driving with the 21 month old. Love her.
Sunday. Driving with the 21 month old. Love her.
Arrival: 12 hours later (to the minute!). Walnut Creek.
The Home of my Aunt Jodi and Uncle Jeff.
Graduation book for Elizabeth.
The Home of my Aunt Jodi and Uncle Jeff.
Graduation book for Elizabeth.
Monday. Relaxing. Lunch with friends. Park. Pool.
Kensie become obsessed with "phwimmin"
Tuesday. More relaxation. Animals for Kensie.
"In N Out Burger" per Chuck's requirement.
Walnut Creek and Cheesecake Factory.
More "phwimmin'"
Wednesday. Giants vs Dodgers game.
Sunburns (Everyone except me! I learned my lesson a month ago in Orlando...).
Wicked lottery. Wicked tickets. WICKED HAPPINESS.




The San Fran man who took our Burger King drinks...

Story time with Uncle Jeff...


Wicked lottery. Wicked tickets. WICKED HAPPINESS.
The San Fran man who took our Burger King drinks...
Story time with Uncle Jeff...
Friday! Discovery Kingdom!
Ahi tuna at home. Divine.
Fire and smores.
Our "babies". We got the stroller for awhile but had no kid...
Freezing, but not willing to give up her time in the "watew."
One of the reasons we all gained weight...
Nighttime fire and chit chat.
Saturday. Tour of San Fran with the Fam.
Beach. Golden Gate Bridge.
Sunday driving. Home. 11 hours.
Back to normal life...
Back to normal life...
6 comments:
Looks like an awesome vacation!
Fun fun! I'm glad you guys had a great trip! :)
Hey Amy its Mallory again! haha I have a blog too! I saw that you had one from facebook! Now we can really stay in touch! Cute pics!
GREAT trip! Super happy to see that you all had a great time.
Glad you had a great trip! I love your water bottle stroller!!
It was great to see you guys and be the "friends" that you went to lunch with!! Can't wait to see you again, we'll have to take a road trip to Utah :)
So fun!!! You have GOT to quit pretending to announce that you are pregnant on your blog, because if that is how I find out, so help me... :)
Post a Comment