Amy, you better quit working out--there is no meat on your leg! ;)
I'm horrid and forgot--HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!! If it makes you feel any better, I still haven't blogged about Hy's b-day ant it was in April. You see, I'm in the running (near the top) for the bad mom award.
Ha ha, Aub. Unfortunately, my legs had no meat on them before I ever worked out... so if anything, working out will put some muscle on them. Hopefully. Sigh... * Bird legs forever *
9 comments:
Um, yeah, definitely time for new ones. :)
Lol. That's awesome. Looks like the old ones were very useful.
I do the same thing:-) I like what I like and stick with the same!
Amy, you better quit working out--there is no meat on your leg! ;)
I'm horrid and forgot--HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!! If it makes you feel any better, I still haven't blogged about Hy's b-day ant it was in April. You see, I'm in the running (near the top) for the bad mom award.
yeah... that first pair is definitely dead. hooray newness!!
Ha ha, Aub. Unfortunately, my legs had no meat on them before I ever worked out... so if anything, working out will put some muscle on them. Hopefully. Sigh... * Bird legs forever *
lol you love those shoes :)
Those are my same shoes!!! I love them. I need to get new ones too!
i literally have this same shoe. the end. mine looks more like version 1 though. maybe i will get some no ones too!!
Post a Comment