Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday.


Minus the Bud Light (or replace it with carrots and almonds...), this is how I feel today. Stick blogs and Facebook in the mix and yep, that's me.

Friday.

Friday is a day that doesn't mean much to me these days. Ya know- without a JOB Friday is just another day to get things done around the house, prepare for the weekend- which never really consists of much- and um... yep. I guess I look forward to Friday because it means I have two days of not working out ahead of me. :-) Ha. I used to live for Fridays.

Friday. Weird word.

Vacay.



On another note: Last night my beautiful tomato plants were blown to bits by crazy winds. Smoke and dust has ruined their little leaves, and I am bummed. They're hearty, but what can I do to help the poor guys?

Settlers. Fun game. Thanks to Kristy and Travis I am now dreaming about settlements and sheep and stuff. I've needed to learn how to play since the Playmill 2003 cast obsession with it. What? I'm only six years late.

Could I be more random?

4 comments:

The Voorhees Family said...

Okay, so it's all set. We'll be having a Settlers night Friday the 21st. We LOVE that game (I lose quite frequently, but eh)!

Kallie Olson said...

Eww my family is obsessed with that game!!!! I don't like it cause it brings out the worst in me!! after a few turns I give up trying to win and just go to work on ruining everyone else hehe >:) lol told you it brings out the worst in me ;)

Kallie Olson said...

Ew my family is obsessed with that game! It brings out the worst in me! After a few turns I give up trying to win and set out to ruin everyone else hehe >:) told you it brings out the worst in me ;)

Hannah said...

It is my brother's absolute favorite game. I don't know why.... but it is..