Friday, July 10, 2009

A Little Ditty



Not perfect- but considering that it was the first time I've sung something other than Beauty and the Beast in about two years, I won't complain too much. :-)

7 comments:

gilliay said...

Oh I love that song, and you sing it beautifully. I'd love to hear a clean recording of you singing this, but the wind and leaves rustling give it a charm too.

Emma says hi: ujhiyuo rtktr iyt j iklmf

Katey said...

AMAZING! BREATH TAKING!!! WOW. No other words are coming to me right now. WOW!

Hannah said...

I know I shouldn't make this part my first comment of the song... but I will anyway. I love that after you sing, "The world is full of happiness that I have never known" and then there is the dramatic pause, there is the classic (and expected) whine from the child... hahahaha!
You have a very powerful voice, miss Amy. I can't wait to see you on the big stage! You will be amazing. And I will say that I know you. And I will fly to your shows and you will let me come back stage to see you. (well... hopefully!)

Anna Crowe said...

Lovely Amy!

Misty said...

I've missed hearing you sing! Beautiful as always!!!

Steve and Heather Jaussi said...

I miss hearing your beautiful voice! I hope you and your hubby are well! Miss you!

Steve and Heather Jaussi said...

I've missed hearing your beautiful voice! I hope you and your hubby are well! Miss you!