Sometimes your computer gets a virus. And spyware. And other things. It is dumb.
And sometimes you have a roomie who lets you use her computer to keep in contact with the world. Thanks, Hannah.
So- if you don't hear from this soon-to-be bride (Six weeks and five days!) in the near future, you know why. LAME.
On a sidenote: The emotions came out today. It was my last "five show day" at the stage and at the end of the last show I lost it. Oh my... we're in for a long week, friends.
... Oh, and please feed Fred II.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Urgh...
Posted by
Amy
at
11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I was wondering what that hamster was there for:-) Getting excited for you and fiance!!!! It sounds like everything will be absolutely wonderful and beautiful!
I always do feed FredII!
And sometimes your computer gets stolen. At least that's what happened to Dustin this week. :( Not fun. I'll feed Fred. :)
Sorry about the computer. Sad for your breaking heart...Sad for all the memories...but happy for all that you are getting into...happy for the twist and turns that are coming...happy for all that is important. Amy memories are the Lords way for us to feel love, and enjoy our earthly life. He loves you...so do we all. hug from UT
Hey, Fred was hungry!! Ü Come on over and play with my pet bird. She'll sing to you. Help me think of a name for her. I'll see ya in a few days... we'll help you get through all the shows. ÜÜÜ (grammy,mom and auntie)!
Amy! Thanks for the sweet thoughts. I know that year was one of the best for me too....i love my colonial ladies! :) I'm sorry you are away from Chuck as love day approaches. I will kiss my man on the mouth in honor of you and chuck! ;) Anyway, i love you and adore you and for the record, i liked pic#3 the best...you are both so good looking! wow.........
I wish you well Amy. You guys look nice together.
April Strickland
I fed Fred! haha :) Love ya girl!
Post a Comment