Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hiatus...

First of all, has anyone see my wedding countdown clock? 1 MONTH AND 6 DAYS. That's soon people. Cool.

It's been a long two weeks. I've been an emotional basket case through it all, but tonight, as I blog here in Albuquerque, New Mexico, I am quite satisfied by the fact that tomorrow I will be back in my home state of Utah. Yippee!!!

Details to come. I am alive. I finished B & B, I saw New Orleans and the JFK assassination site... AND the greatest part of all is that I got to stay in Dallas with Devin and Andrea for two nights!!! YAY! And my dear friend Forrest was in town too. Ah- it was lovely to rejuvenate!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

The other day we were at Grandma Robinsons for dinner and Grandma said to me, "how much longer do you have? (talking about the pregnancy) 40 days? And I said no, I should have 60 and then she realized that she was mixing up the countdown for your wedding with Mayzie's due date!!! Just so you know, you are definitely not the only one counting down. We are all excited.

Spencer and Audrey said...

Glad the move is going OK. It will be great to be home again and with your sweety. We'll see you soon!

April said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy that you made it back. I missed getting your e-mails. Please write when you can. Happy you are back safe and sound.
April