Here's what I've been up to the last few days... I LOVE BEING IN UTAH! No time to elaborate... but yeah. Good, good times. Do I really have a whole other life back in Florida???










And the great theatre? I saw Aida at HCT-Orem and Into the Woods at HCT-WV the past couple nights. I ache to do a show that means something. :-)
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Mountians, Pedicures, and GREAT Theatre...
Posted by
Amy
at
1:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE Aida!! Layton High did an awesome job with it (of course).
We are huge HCT fans. In fact, I used to have season tickets. Anyway, Travis and I went down to St. George on Sunday and we were going to go see Big River at the Tuacan Theatre, but OF COURSE, I was sick. That would be a cool theater to work at... Also, home prices are ridulously lower there than anywhere else in UT. How annoying for me, could be good for other people.
I am glad you are enjoying your time in UTAH! I am sure enjoying my copy of Beauty and the Beast SPECIAL ADDITION!
hey sexy, btw super cute pic of you and chuck, love it!! It looks like you are having so much fun in utah, you have to show chuch the wonderful memories of our hs days. Too bad he can't go remenice at colonial 304, that is where all the magic of Amy is!!! Love you girl and miss you lots!! So I had a fabulous idea!! So I want to do a princess party for Mekynzie, and I was like Amy and chuck should come visit for a princess party, because you are a real princess right now!! Anyways it wouldn't be til march, and who knows what part of the world you will be at. Well love ya tons, lic
PS - do you do digital scrapbooking? i noticed that you had the layout at shabby princess, and I had a few questions on it. Like if you download the stuff, what program do you use to put it all together?
Post a Comment