Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jam Packed and Wanting More...

SNOW!
I'm considering this my Christmas.
WHERE ARE THE PRESENTS?!
AND THE LIGHTS?!!
AND THE MUSIC???!

I'm really so happy that I got to see some snow this season. And since I bought three coats while I was here, I got the chance to use them! Yippee! Yes, I live in Florida and I bought three coats while I was here- it makes TOTAL sense.


Do I really HAVE to go back to Florida in two days? I don't wanna. Hmph. I know that many of you would LOVE to take my place and go live in Florida for the winter months- I'm taking submissions for anyone who wants to play princess for a living while you're there.

The last couple weeks have been SO SO SO good for me. I have been OVERBOOKED for two solid weeks, so that's been tough, but it's also been wonderful to see some the people I love most! Yay! I also apologize to those of you I didn't get to see. There's only so much time to cram everything into. Sniffle.

The great news is that all of this has rejuvenated me. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna be counting down the weeks until my contract is up, but I can do so more joyfully now. :-)

Here's the latest update on my Utah adventures:

Couldn't resist... I bought the kid a tutu.
We soon found, however, that wearing it on the head is much more exciting!



It still sags a bit. Oh well, she'll be able to wear it for awhile!




Girls Night Out with Nichole, Jamie, Aubrey, and Heather.
We missed the rest of you girls!

On this subject: Can I just say that I think Aubrey is one of the funniest people in the world??? Every time we get together I am reminded how much I love being around her. She cracks me up. Good, good times. Read her blog... you'll get a taste.
http://shinercircus.blogspot.com/


At Village Inn with my dad and family after seeing "Aida"
(Yes, I saw it again... a different production)

A HUGE shout out of THANK YOU THANK YOU goes to Chuck's mom for hooking my dad and me up with BYU Homecoming Football game tickets! Thanks to Lisa and her dad for being so so so generous and letting us go! WE LOVED IT!!!!


Gah. I LOVE my school. Look at that scenery. Sigh.



Only a day and a half left here in Utah. Sniffle. But I have good things to look forward to in Florida. I'll be doing the 20 Year Service Awards show again in a couple weeks- so that'll be fun. Yay.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Smart girl to go to a cool school. There's one of my big regrets...oh well, too late now. Note to self: Discourage children from attending Weber and inform them their whole young life that they are MOVING OUT when they're 18 and going to a real university.

Ack. The pressure. Must post something funny. Crap.

Aubrey said...

But thank you for the compliment. I aim to please.

Aubrey said...

I noticed the fatal mint's cousins in our picture and I SO should have had one of you take a picture of the chocolate on my butt, but then again, maybe it's better I retained a little dignity.

Kristy said...

I am so glad you were able to go to the BYU game! I love those games. Anyway, wish we could see y'all more often. I don't blame you for wanting Utah in the Winter. I am thrilled for the snow as well.

April said...

super fun! your dad looks great! is so do happy? That is great.
April

Lillian J. White said...

looks like you had so much fun! Just had to say hi....miss you!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Okay weird comment on my part, but I couldn't help but think Aubrey looked VERY familiar. So I looked on her blog and she is the daughter of a family that was in our ward in UT. I loved her Mom she too is very funny and down to earth. Neat family! I am glad you had fun in UT, wished we could've been there, instead of the heat down here :(