I am obsessed with the Olympics. Every night, for the last week, I have laid down in my bed with the intention of watching, oh, ten minutes of Olympic coverage, and what happens??? Two hours later I'm propped up by all my pillows nail biting as the results come to pass. Is anyone else suffering from a lack of sleep due to the performances of these amazing athletes?!?!?!?
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Staying Up Too Late
Posted by
Amy
at
11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
*raises hand*
Me... and now I'm suffering.
Yes. I'm guilty too.
I am up anyway, feeding a newborn, so it's nice to have something to watch.
Us too! It has been hard too, because school started this week for the girls. Jonathan and I think we are going to only watch just a little and then end up going to sleep a couple hours later. We figure it's every two years, what the hey, it's worth the sleep deprivation!
Yeah.. I've stayed up way to late to watch them haha but they're so dang cool!
I understand. Completely.
Post a Comment