Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

I LOVE the 4th of July. I love reflecting on the incredible country I live in, I love the traditions, I love the songs, I love the FOOD... I'm all about hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, beans, chips and dip, BRING IT ON!!! This year will be the first time in years that I haven't been able to go to the traditional "orchestra and fireworks" at Layton Park... but it will also be my first time in Orlando!!! YAY! So yes, happy 4th to all. Eat lots of junk.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey I just read you blog about your little niece, I will keep her in my prayers, Luke had some neurological problems as well, we had a child neurologist in both Orlando and SL so if there is anything we can do or if we can help with anything please let us know!