Aww these are way cute! Oh man, you need to see Nater's, he is soooooo crazy!!! We taught him how to do knuckles! haha! :D Kallie :D
That is one HECKA cute kid!
When I saw that pic of Kensie driving I had to look twice because I have a picture of Myles that looks exactly like that! Funny! Anyway, she is a doll! I love the pink boots. I hope we have a girl so she can get pink boots!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aww these are way cute! Oh man, you need to see Nater's, he is soooooo crazy!!! We taught him how to do knuckles! haha!
:D Kallie :D
That is one HECKA cute kid!
When I saw that pic of Kensie driving I had to look twice because I have a picture of Myles that looks exactly like that! Funny! Anyway, she is a doll! I love the pink boots. I hope we have a girl so she can get pink boots!!!
Post a Comment