Friday, May 02, 2008

WICKED. Twice in a Week. And More.

Thanks to my friend Lindsey, I can spend my afternoon doing laundry and using the internet at her house. YAY! Sooooooo here's the update on my LIFE!

Last Thursday my roomies and I (and Chuck... ha ha) had a girls night out to see WICKED here in Orlando!!! My friend Bryan, who I graduated from BYU with, is in the show and hooked us up with seats. I have no words for how much I LOVED this show. Of course it gets the performer in me inspired and praying that someday I can be a part of something like that, but WOW. Yeah- I sat in my seat completely mesmerized for two and a half hours straight. Only and INCREDIBLE show could do that to ME. :-)



He goes by "Andrew" in the Playbill...


Here I am seeing the show AGAIN on Wednesday. FIFTH ROW, CENTER SEATS. I have never been so giddy in my life.


Me and Bryan.

Feeding the Carrabba's OBSESSION.


Sophie became Floridian today.


I couple weeks ago I also got a visit from my dear friend Melissa Garn and her family.



Yup, so somehow, among all this stuff, I also managed to move. My roomie and I are now living in a house with a pool and I am in a room with more space than I know what to do with. :-) Life is good. Peace.

8 comments:

BenMason said...

Hey, I just saw Wicked two weeks ago in New York, and I have to ask: what on earth makes you think you're not good enough to be in Wicked? You know, "oh, someday, maybe I could possibly dream to...."

You are easily, EASILY good enough to be in that show, or any of the other shows we saw. In fact, if I were to walk up to you and punch you in the throat just before you went on, you'd STILL be a better Lady of the Lake than the one we saw (Spamalot). Seriously.

So, you know, go and do. Etc.

The Boothes said...

How fun!! Wicked is great. That's awesome you saw Brian. How was he doing? He is so great. You make a beautiful Belle. Hey was that you doing Cinderella too? That's amazing. you are one talented girl Amy.

Laurel and David Lowe said...

I can't tell you how sad I am that I missed the "Wicked" week! I hope you loved it! And you're right-Bryan's hair looks awesome!

And why is he going by Andrew?! I like Bryan!

Plus, I love you and miss you! Boo.

Rachel said...

Um...is there a reason why Bryan goes by Andrew? Is that a middle name...I'm so confused.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

How fun! I have yet to see Wicked, but I hear it's fantastic.

I hope you are having a fabulous time in your new place!

Kristy said...

Cute car! I have the green one, but no spoiler... Looks fun!

Trever and Heather said...

Just wanted to say that I'm glad that you're back to posting.

Brooke S said...

Me = insanely jealous... I want to see it again!!!!