Grumble. Why is it that everyone I know (INCLUDING my other single friends...) got a $600 stimulus payment package and I only got $300??? That's not fair! Grumble.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grumble. Why is it that everyone I know (INCLUDING my other single friends...) got a $600 stimulus payment package and I only got $300??? That's not fair! Grumble.
Posted by
Amy
at
11:28 AM
4 comments:
:(
We got even more, but we also paid a TON in taxes initally, and have 3people that live in our housheould, all dependent on one, poor, hard-working man.
Get yerself a hubby and kids! LOL.
Uh, because you're single, filing singly. And they're all married, filing jointly. And paying through the nose for gas in the minivan and Huggies for joint butts.
Your tax liability is too small. We (my wife, child and me) only got $900, instead of the $1500 we had expected, because we simply didn't make enough last year. I'm hoping that won't be a problem next year...
Man, ours was SUPPPOSED to come May 9th... still no check. I am a little ticked off thats for sure! The government expects us to pay them on time or we have BIG penalties. I wish it could be the other way around...
Post a Comment