The last few days of my life have been incredible. I have reconnected with friends from years past, and it has just been soooooooooooo wonderful to recharge my little battery with friends and family. I am so blessed with people who love me and who laugh and play with me. Gah- it has just been so amazing. And it makes me want to move back to Utah. Sigh. So...
Last night (Monday), I had dinner with my roommate Audrey- whom I haven't seen for SEVEN years. We picked up right where we left off and chatted it up for hours. We went to our other roommate, Hillary,'s wedding reception, and here we all are- single and working, newly married, and a mommy with three kids! These girls, along with Licia, Joella, Stacia, and Cecilia, are part of my very fondest memories of college. I love Colonial House #304 1999-2000!
Now:
Sunday I got to spend time with my cousins... look at how attached little Nate is to his uncle Justin. The kid likes Justin more than his own parents. It's adorable!
MOVING. This has been the other part of my vacation home. Yeeeeah. After just getting through a move in Florida, I came home to Utah only to help my mom move. I decided our best option was to hire movers- so six hours and $531 later my mom was moved out and into a new place. Now I'm just trying to make it look pretty before I leave tomorrow afternoon...This is us trying to get the couch out of the room we shoved it into two years ago. So entertaining. Good times.


Ben and Luana's reception was a Playmill/Orlando reunion that I was SO in need of! Hillary and I were talking the day before about all the people we might see and how much fun it was going to be, and honestly, it FAR exceeded my expectations. Here's the list of all the friends I saw- and yes, I must list them because I was SO thrilled to see ALL of you!!!!
- Laurel
- Alison
- Rachel
- Sam and Gina
- Hilly and Tavnir
- Brenna and Brent
- Andrew (We missed you Kristi!)
- Marshall and Tammy and Emma
- Melissa Thorne
-Melissa Lindsay
Weddings bring people together. And I expect to see all of you at mine...



2 comments:
Was that a hint that you are engaged??? If so, congratulations! I'm glad you are having a fab trip home. We're back in the States, too, for a few weeks, and we are having a blast.
Yes, I better be invited to your wedding! Don't forget!
Post a Comment