That is so cool! You are totally Cinderella! I have a hard time believing that's Amy up there. You do a great job!! I have to admit that my favorite part is the cheesy couple at the end of the clip. hahaha Is this for a commercial or something?
Fabulous! I hope you know you are the inspiration story I tell to all of my voice students whenever they don't make choir etc. I tell them about my now famous friend Amy who wasn't even in Laytones! HA! Hilarious.
4 comments:
I love the happy smiley family at the end. Heehee.
You sound fantastic. :)
Good job Amy you sound great. How fun every girls dream to be a princess.
That is so cool! You are totally Cinderella! I have a hard time believing that's Amy up there. You do a great job!! I have to admit that my favorite part is the cheesy couple at the end of the clip. hahaha
Is this for a commercial or something?
Fabulous! I hope you know you are the inspiration story I tell to all of my voice students whenever they don't make choir etc. I tell them about my now famous friend Amy who wasn't even in Laytones! HA! Hilarious.
Post a Comment