Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally...








Today I finally found the Broadway recording of The Little Mermaid available on iTunes. YAY! OK now- I am getting REALLY anti-"make movies into Broadway shows," but the music for this one is great! I love it. And now I wanna play Ariel in The Little Mermaid. Ha ha.

10 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

This musical actually got horrible reviews in Entertainment Weekly (a D-). They said that they liked the music and the girl that plays her was great, but the props and effects were awful.

Amy said...

Yeah- I have heard lots of different reviews. I will have to see it... for now I just love the music. :-)

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

If you played Ariel, you would have to wear those sticky sea shells on your ladies every night. The costume is pretty revealing! Do you really think that's worth it? :0)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Amy, that is soooo funny. I was just watching those clips on YouTube today. I thought, "You know who's be great as Ariel? Miss Amy!"

Lillian J. White said...

You'd make a gr8 ariel but i agree with the shell comment. :) So, as i am much newer to the blog world tell me how to get pretty papers bordering my blog like you have. I am thinking it's custom b/c i never see templates like this or like several other blogs i have seen that look all cutsey and scrapbookish. HELP!

Brad said...

We saw this show in Denver during pre-broadway performances. It wasn't the most amazing show, but it was pretty fun. The swimming concept using wheely shoes was pretty neat. But they definitely could have done more with it.

It was still a magical Disney Musical experience though, and girls everywhere will be enchanted.

Courtnie said...

Amy, one role at a time girl! You have too much energy for your own good! You never cease to amaze me. . . :)

Courtnie said...

Ew, just watched the video. . .question. . .would you have to get your belly button pierced so you could wear one of those little crystal jewel things on it?!

Amy said...

Ha ha. You guys crack me up. Hadn't thought about the sticky shells, jeweled belly button, and revealing costume... I just wanna sing the songs. :-) Hee hee.

Harper said...

We tagged you!