Monday, January 21, 2008

Go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go


No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I kind of feel like I have, but it's been a

BUSY BUSY BUSY

two weeks. My cousin Justin came to visit- lots of fun- and basically the only other thing I've been doing is working- exciting. Oh yeah- and I took a two day trip to NYC for an audition (which I subsequently failed at... failure is good for me once in awhile I think...) Ha ha. Anyway, the next couple weeks will be fun at work- tomorrow and Wednesday I get to do a special event as "Bo Peep" from Toy Story, and in three weeks I get to do a Cinderella gig. So ya know- at least I am getting a variety in my life here... considering I just signed a contract to stay with the show for another YEAR!! I am very blessed with my job here. I get a steady paycheck, lots of overtime with special events, and yeah- it's STABLE. So ya know...


At Ripley's Believe it or Not in NYC!



Ground Zero- Construction construction construction...


Attack of the Giant Hershey's Bottle


Happy Justin



More exciting news: In two weeks I get to come home. Kensie is being blessed and I am going to spend just a few days in Utah. Then my mom and grandma are coming back to FL with me! Good stuff.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! I guess busy! We will have to plan another girls night out when you get back to Utah. :)

Mrs. Egg said...

i was wondering about you!

Katie said...

Congrats on the new contract. I just saw the movie "Enchanted" and through the whole thing I kept thinking, "That should totally be Amy..." :) You are still missed in HK!

Kallie Olson said...

Do you want to take me to NYC when I visit? It's seriously one of my DREAMS to go there! *Sigh*.... won't happen for a LONG LONG time :*(