Ugh--you're so fired for posting bad pregnant AND bad wedding pictures. How do you people even remember where they are?! I cannot wait for my revenge--how much longer do I have to wait?
Next will be the high school and junior high pictures. Only I have to get home to UT first. Hee hee. It will be funny. And hey- if I am willing to post pictures of my awkward teenaged acne-faced self on here, anything is game. And besides, who looks at all these but us? And we all knew each other in the awkwardness. Ha ha.
I am sure Amy has an awkward jr high picture of me in her stash somewhere. I know we took a few pics down at Tuacahn in 8th grade (good ol' Central Singers days).
14 comments:
Now I am waiting for Aubrey to comment on how fat she was...lol. (By the way, everyone looks great in these pics!)
Ugh--you're so fired for posting bad pregnant AND bad wedding pictures. How do you people even remember where they are?! I cannot wait for my revenge--how much longer do I have to wait?
that was awesome!! my hair sure has changed alot over the years!
Whatever Aub- you look fabulous in all of the pics. You always do. You are a cute pregnant lady. Ü
See? I was right! HA HA!
who is aubrey waiting for revenge on?
Amy and Jenna preggo pictures and Amy wedding pictures--except hers will probably be gorgeous.
Next will be the high school and junior high pictures. Only I have to get home to UT first. Hee hee. It will be funny. And hey- if I am willing to post pictures of my awkward teenaged acne-faced self on here, anything is game. And besides, who looks at all these but us? And we all knew each other in the awkwardness. Ha ha.
I loved the pictures and am sorry I didn't get onto the internet until today to see them. It's always so much fun to reminise (sp?).
Reminisce.
I am sure Amy has an awkward jr high picture of me in her stash somewhere. I know we took a few pics down at Tuacahn in 8th grade (good ol' Central Singers days).
Oh yes, there are several, Jamie. Unfortunately they are in Utah. Hmmmmm... good thing I am going to Utah a month from today. :-)
Oh great, now I am in for it! :(
Oh! Do we want to do another girls night while you are in town? Maybe Kecia can come this time!
Post a Comment