Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dreaming of a White Christmas


I will be the first to admit that I am sad about not being in Utah this Christmas. For the first time in I don't know how many years, its supposed to snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Sniffle. I don't like the cold AT ALL, but there's something about sitting by the tree as the lights sparkle and watching the snow fall. Maybe next year. Anyone wanna send me some snow?

Oh yeah- and people keep asking... next time I'll be home is the weekend of February 3. McKensie is being blessed! YAY!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would send some, but I am afraid it would melt by the time you got it....I'll just send pictures instead! I'll miss you SO MUCH on Christmas!!

Love,
Mom

Aubrey said...

You miss the snow?! You're nuts. I won't even let my kids play in it--I'm so mean--but they trash the house after with their snowy boots and clothes and it's an extra mess I do don't need.

Trever and Heather said...

Hooray! (for you coming home again that is...)

Jamie said...

You will be missed, but we are glad you get to come out in February!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, I don't know if you remember me, but this is Lindsay's brother Brett Skidmore. I was just checking out her blog when I saw your name and clicked on it. Congrats on accomplishing so many amazing things! I just went to my 10 year LHS reunion and it was great to see how much everyone has grown and what they have done. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!

Brett

Amy said...

Well hi, Brett! It HAS been a long time! 'Course I remember you... ha ha. You were the "older man"-senior-SBO when I was an awkward sophomore in high school. Then Lindsay came along when I was a senior and we were determined to be sisters-in-law. Ah, good times. (I just admitted to a lot of info that I don't know if your sister has ever mentioned to you... ha ha)

I'm glad you clicked on my nerdy little blog! :-) It's a really great way to be able to keep in touch with everyone when my life gets crazy and I move from here to there and whatever. I was SOOOO excited when Lindsay and I got back in touch after years of really not having contact. George is so cute! (I have a new niece who might give his cuteness a run for his money though...) :-)

So where has life taken you lately? My 10 year reunion is a year and a half away and it trips me out a little. Fun stuff. Are we old yet?

Anonymous said...

Haha, I think your "nerdy little blog" is pretty cool actually. It seems like a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and show them pictures of everything that is going on. I just discovered that Lindsay had one so I'll definitely be checking it out more often.

Life for me has been pretty crazy lately. Right now I'm living in Orange County, California (The OC!) and loving it. It might not be quite as warm as Florida, but the weather is pretty darn nice. I'm currently attending law school and will be finished this spring!! I can't wait. I'll be moving back to good ol' Utah and taking the Utah bar with the hopes of practicing law in my home state.

Anyway, good to hear from you, your pictures are great. Your voice is amazing - a perfect fit for Belle. I think we are getting kinda old . . . :)