Thursday, November 15, 2007

Norbert Leo Butz- My Fascination.

OK- so this is Norbert. I love him. Yes, I am a Broadway freak and so I post things like this on my blog. FYI: He is the original Fiyero in "Wicked" and was Jamie in "The Last Five Years." He was also in a million other things, but hey- those are my obsessions. :-) Oh yeah- and if any of you have seen "Dan in Real Life," he plays the brother who's playing the piano during the pig song. HA HA.

He is glorious.

5 comments:

Brooke S said...

I LOVE beautiful voices!

Melissa Garn said...

Jordan and I went to Dan in Real Life on Friday! It's my new favorite movie. Loved it!
AND...Your niece is a VERY beautiful baby! do you just miss her so much?

Anonymous said...

Sigh.. I want one ;););) Just to quote you ;)

Aubrey said...

Who is this guy, and what show is this?

Unknown said...

you and your Norbert... silly Amy. he he