Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Have ADHD. ("Pretty Light Syndrome").

We've all known for awhile (Heather is going to roll her eyes at this entire post)- but I have officially decided that I have ADHD. That's why performing is a great career for me. It takes me from one thing to another, and really, the second I get bored with something I can move on. It's a lovely thing.

I am one of those people who sees a pretty light and goes running, only to see, two seconds later, another pretty light flashing in the distance. "Oooooo! I want THAT!" It is my greatest asset and fault.

My latest "pretty light" is grad school. For the last week I have been missing college life. OK- I DO NOT miss my bank account of the college years, and I really don't miss homework- but I miss SCHOOL- and the social life that comes with it. So who knows. Maybe in a year or so I will begin a masters program. HA!

Today I went shopping at the Layton Hills Mall for the first time in years.

And I have never met anyone from Delaware. Hmmm.

6 comments:

Melissa Garn said...

I miss you! Come see me!

Mrs. Egg said...

delaware?
what did you get at the mall? more shoes?

Jamie said...

Or you could call it the "Goldfish" syndrome. They say goldfish have a attention span of 3 seconds. "Look, a rock!...Look a rock!...Look a rock!"

Aubrey said...

Where did you find shoes? I can never seem to find anything that I really like enough to buy. I don't know what stores to go to.

Jamie said...

Come on Amy! Where are the fun pics from Girls Night Out?! :)

Anonymous said...

Lol you've only just diagnosed yourself? Well, I could've told you that so many years ago ;) lol love ya maimsie poop!