The weekend was glorious. While there were a million more things I would have liked to do, and sooooo many more people I wanted to see, I had a WONDERFUL trip home to Utah.
I finally met this amazing little baby. She loves me. And she has her mommy's ghetto lip.
So wow- life can't get much better.
First meeting with my little niece- November 9, 2007
Mini golfing in the dark! Neon lights included!Old high school yearbooks, brownies, and root beer floats. Who needs anything else??






4 comments:
so what's with the spots on the girls picture jamie has one on her arm and i have one in between my eyes. love the baby pics.
How the heck do you remember that it's been since Winter 2002? Also, I'm pretty sure we took some on my wedding day? Not sure though now that I think about it...
Jenna, we have random spots because we are so beautiful the camera cannot capture all of our beauty and wigs out by putting white spots on us. (heehee)
lol I love these pics :)
Post a Comment