Well helllllooooooooo. Yeah- so it's been quite a while since I actually blogged... you know, wrote about what's going on in my life and yada yada? WELL, life has been good. Busy, but very good. My time here in HK is QUICKLY coming to an end, and with all these visitors I feel that coming home is just days away. It's exciting- I can not wait to get in my car and DRIVE somewhere and to see all my friends and family, BUT I will miss the people here like CRAZY. I have made so many good friends- and the fact of the matter is that I most likely will not see many of them ever again. ANYWAY...
So two weeks ago my dear friend Dave Burton came to visit!!! We had SOOOOOO much fun hanging around HK, and he did really well on his own while I was stuck at work for a good portion of his trip. We got this really great pic taken on "The Peak," and Dave had a plate made out of it. :-) So posted is the pic of the plate. Ha ha.
Dave left on Sunday, and then Tuesday night my mom and grandma flew into town!!! It's been hilarious to see their reactions to everything so far... and all we've done up to this point is "The Peak" and Disneyland! I'm worn out from all the visitors... but it sure is nice to have a bit of "home" here in my apartment. My mom and granny leave on the 22nd... and then I only have a month and a few days left here. WEIRD!
Work is going well. Same ol' thing. I am VERY blessed to have this job, and leaving it seems insane. BUT no matter how great it is and no matter how much money I am making, I have learned that I like to be close to the people I love. I wouldn't change this experience for ANYTHING, but being on the other side of the world is an extreme that I don't think I'll do again. Who knows! Life comes at me fast and I never know what's coming. Life is beautiful!
Hmmmm... what else. My wittiness in writing is lacking tonight. I am tired. Time for sleep.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Many Visitors in Hong Kong
Posted by
Amy
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That picture is hilarious!!!! Post some of Granny and Auntie for me! ;)
I almost peed my pants when I saw that picture. Just thought you should know. :)
That picture is like a twisted version of the classic "American Gothic" painting.
Your face is great!
Check your email ... there are male updates! :)
Post a Comment