Monday, February 19, 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

It is now the Year of the Pig. So I hope y'all like Piggies.


The big light parade in TST was our Chinese-New-Year's-Day-night-activity. We stood on the parade route for two and a half hours waiting for it to start- but it was totally worth it. I LOVE parades and people watching and stuff, so I was highly entertained. :-) Grandma even stood among the crowd for a solid FOUR hours! Quite the accomplishment!


Kung Hei Fat Choi. My Cantonese is now fluent.


Who knew rollerblading was still so cool?!?!?! That's some awesome headgear, girls.

The Ever Popular "Hong Kong Jockey Club" Float


Prince Edward's Flower Market


The Bird Market in Prince Edward


For Andrea- This is us!

Hello Kitty. The Asian Obsession.
Hello Kitty OUT OF CONTROL. This ENTIRE train was decked out in Hello Kitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!!! I like piggy's :D What kind of souvenier are you getting me this time ;);) jk :P

Anonymous said...

ok, I spelled souvenir wrong... I asked dad and thats how he said, but then he looked it up and it's this way :D thats my cheesy little... whatever you call it for the day haha