My favorite part of the parade was the baby lion dancers in this video. It just made me smile. :-)
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Chinese New Year Parade
Posted by
Amy
at
9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite part of the parade was the baby lion dancers in this video. It just made me smile. :-)
Posted by
Amy
at
9:26 AM
7 comments:
yay for kidz! remember how some have slits in their pants? oh good times... lol pictures at the bund with babies and really freaking everyone... i wonder what photo albums we now adorn...
lol! Those poor people inside of those dragons.. their backs must've been killing them by the end of that thing!!! hahaha but very cool!
AMY!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!
I want to go to HK SO BAD too! lol Poor me...no moola! ;) But yay! I'm OFF TO BYU!!! GO COUGS! Don't forget about our little BYU everything tour...with ice cream??? :) tee hee!
Check it out! I can BOLD on your blog! MWAHAHAHA! :)
hmmm...what does this one do?
COOL! It makes it blue while it underlines it! Sweet huh! ;) wow...I'm really putting off reading my AP Politics and Gov't book as long as I can...I hate that book! Well...I hoped you've enjoyed my crazy randomness! Just to let you know, I'm feeling a little better but...yeah...bleh ;) GOODNIGHT!
Post a Comment