lol Now I can say it back Amy! Happy New Year! (and my all your wildest dreams come true! ;)) hehe How come so many aisians would go to that, if they don't celebrate new years until later??? :S
Looks Like you guys are having FUN!!! I want to hear ALL of the details!!! Now that we have seen what they do for New Year's Western Style, it will be interesting to see Chenese New Year!!! I can't wait!! - Mom
4 comments:
Holy mercy ... it's a sea of dark hair.
I tried to decipher which numbers they were counting down, but it all sounded Greek to me.
Well, Cantonese.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
lol Now I can say it back Amy! Happy New Year! (and my all your wildest dreams come true! ;)) hehe How come so many aisians would go to that, if they don't celebrate new years until later??? :S
Looks Like you guys are having FUN!!! I want to hear ALL of the details!!! Now that we have seen what they do for New Year's Western Style, it will be interesting to see Chenese New Year!!! I can't wait!! - Mom
So, I miss you guys. Haha
Post a Comment