Well, so as most of you know, last week my baby sister, Elizabeth (BIFF), and her husband, Brett, came to Hong Kong to spend five days with ME!!! I was lucky enough to have work off for 3/5 days- so we had lots of time together. It really was so much fun sharing my "Hong Kong Life" with my "Home Life." I loved it.
Biff and Brett arrived last Friday, the 29th. I was surprised at how awake they were after the plane ride. That night we just soaked up Hong Kong culture. I took them to Causeway Bay- a place where THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people hang out on a Friday night. I wanted them to have their first look at HONG KONG in a place that SCREAMED Hong Kong culture. I loved watching their faces! We ate Mexican food in Hong Kong that first night. They come all the way to Hong Kong to eat MEXICAN food on their first night in China. Yup.
The next day, Saturday, Biff and Brett headed to the Giant Buddha while I did three shows at work. After that I met up with them, and decided that since the skies had cleared of their clouds and a good chunk of the pollution, we were changing the planned itinerary and heading to "The Peak." The day Biff and Brett got here the weather was gross... and I was NOT a happy camper. Luckily though, the forecasters were wrong and the weather was nearly perfect the whole time they were here! YAY!
Anyway, THE PEAK:
"The Avenue of the Stars" in TST
Me and public transportation. This is my life. Right here. Life on the Citybus #962.
Cool sand in Hong Kong!!!!
Uh, I think this could be my bed. I love shoes. I love this giant pink shoe.








5 comments:
That pink shoe screams AMY!!!!!!!
Mom :-)
HAHAHAHAHA PINK SHOES!!!! REMEMBER!!!! That was when you met Steve! oh boy! Good times good times!!! Amy you're amazing! haha I love ya! On new years we went to Golden Isle, a chinese restraunt and they have this huge fish tank with huge fish! Cat fish, and I think realatives to piranas (however you spell that) because they had some nasty lookin' teeth, I thought of you :D Oh, and from now on you shall address Lindsey as Jingleberry :)
Fun post, Shreeve!
I'm glad you had fun with B&B.
That rotating restaurant makes my stomach churn. What do you think would happen if the rotating thingy got stuck on high power?
Hee, hee ... :)
Amy, remember me, your second Mom, after all you and Biff are my adopted daughters!!! I need to see the pink shoe like in person!!!!
Oh by the way, in case you forgot who your adopted mom is, you may have more than one--its me, Ginger
Post a Comment