Monday, December 25, 2006



SING DAHN FIE LOW!
(Sound it out... hee hee)

and
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to all!

Christmas here in Hong Kong was full of fun events and caring people who opened their homes to me!!! I was able to spend the holiday with two great families from the branch, and I was able to spend this afternoon with all my friends at work!


Me, Elisha, Alisia, and Michelle- sporting the silver Santa hat.
(These three girls are Ariel's in the show)



Jen, Julie, and me! 3/4 Belle's PIGGING out!!!


Christmas Eve at the home of the Carlsons. They are members of the Branch here and they invited me, and the Hawleys (who I stayed the nigth with), over for a Christmas Eve dinner and fun! It was great... funny connection too. Kelly Carlson used to teach my cousins, Brooke and Blake, piano lessons. There were pictures of MY family members in her scrapbooks!


The two little girls I spent Christmas Eve with:


Lydia (6) and her gingerbread house


Addy (2) and her gingerbread house


This is the present I gave Addy. She loves Cinderella!!

THANK YOU
again to Gayle and to the Carlsons
for opening their homes to me
and making me feel

"at home" for Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a BIG "THANK YOU" from Amy's Mother, knowing that her daughter wasn't alone on Christmas!! Thanks, Gayle and the Carlsons! Merry Christmas! - Amy's Mom

Anonymous said...

lol cool!!!! sounds like you had lots of fun!