Again- not the best quality... but it's a taste of what I am doing/seeing here in Hong Kong. :-) The first video is the Fillipino Pop Culture dance I wrote about earlier, and then next is me and a few of the other cast members singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
More Video!
Posted by
Amy
at
7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Neat. You should post some more video of you performing. Even if that means you need to record some more video of you performing.
We were cleaning out my wife's grandma's basement (because she died last week) and found a shoebox full of old pictures from my last summer at the Playmill. It made me wish I'd had a freaking clue at the time about digital photography and/or videography. Especially now that I have kids, I think you should record EVERYTHING.
lol thats cool Amy!
Post a Comment