This time I found myself singing with the HKDL Christmas Carolers on YouTube!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6xkxdE5Wc
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Here I am on YouTube AGAIN!
Posted by
Amy
at
7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys sound GREAT!! - Mom
You do sound great! Also, the guy singing bass cracks me up, and I'm not really sure why.
Re: the Girbaud comment on Matt's blog ...
I was right there with you in pining over the white flag-on-the-fly of coolness. My friends and I had a club (but now I consider it more of a coalition of conformity) called "The Girbaud Sisters."
We had all the Girbaud paraphernalia, including logo stickers and pictures of the coveted status symbol.
The only thing we didn't have was ... the pants.
lol sounds great Maimsie poop!
Ya know, I forgot to tell you, Lindz is on UTube because of one of her friends, these things are hilarious! Look up chelseythebagel, and the two video's with her in them will pop up :) enjoy! (don't tell her I told you :D)
Post a Comment