So apparently nothing too eventful has been going on in my life so far this month... though I have enjoyed coming up with Ralphie posts. 42 days till Christmas. I'm just sayin'...
ASSIGNMENT: I miss the following foods. You must eat them for me.
*Bajio Grill chips and salsa and burritos (with the green sauce....waaaa)
*Taco Bell Seven Layer Burritos and Gorditas.. or ANYTHING Taco Bell. I MISS IT!
* Olive Garden anything
* BYU Creamery ice cream (Peanut Butter Cup and Raspberry and Cream Cheese flavors particularly) - Andrea Williams I put you in charge of THIS one.. since you're the freak who got me hooked on Creamery ice cream in the first place! :-)
* Costa Azul (in Provo... Costa Vida other places...) grilled chicken salad
* Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich and FROSTIES... do I enjoy torturing myself like this?
* Applebee's Appetizer Sampler
* Wingers STICKY FINGERS (WAAAA!)
* Wingers Asphalt Pie
* Macaroni Grill Pasta Milano... one of my ABSOLUTE favs!!
* Good fajitas somewhere... :-)
* A J-Dawg (Provo)
* Smart Cookie (Provo)
It is a consensus among the American cast members here that the most missed fast food place is Taco Bell. I tell ya, in March when we all hit that US airport with a layover, TACO BELL Express here we come! :-) YEAH!
Anyway, like I said, all is happy. Sorry for the lack of interesting pictures. Soon I will have some sort of Thanksgiving post, and CHRISTMAS decorations will be posted as well! IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK I CAN DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas. And Christmas music. And presents under my Christmas tree from people of far away lands...
Oh yeah, speaking of Christmas... this week I was involved in a "Special Event" at Disneyland. I did a press event where I sang a couple Christmas songs in a quartet. It was fun and there were little Chinese press people with cameras in my face for like ten minutes. It was entertaining. I need to locate some pics of that... my outfit was a joke. HA HA. :-) I looked like a really trendy Christmas soccer mom...
So anyway... that's Hong Kong. Just my life. :-)
5 comments:
LoL!!! You make me smile Maimes! Did you know that Wendey's now has vanilla frosty's?? They're actually really good :) I bought Melissa Lindz and I one at about the end of August.. To bad you weren't there ;);) hehe jk Amy :P
I can't wait to see pics from of the really trendy soccer mom. I'll eat a J-dawg for you... I've actually been craving one recently... perhaps I'll eat two.
I already ate some delicious fajitas for you from Chili's last week.
I'll cover the grilled chicken salad at costa azul :)
Shreevey:
I will be meeting Jason Graham this weekend. He is recording Sheldon's Juilliard cd at his studio in Bountiful.
Post a Comment